How Low Can You Go

Back Home

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello!   Just wanted to let you know that the surgery went well and that I returned home from the hspital yesterday.  I am not in too much pain, but it does hurt to swallow and cough. I have to stick to a liquid diet for awhile, soup and yogurt.  Thank you so much for all your well wishes and prayers.

New York was amazing! Even though I was with 42 teenage girls, I had a great time. I saw Wicked and Billy Elliot.  We went to the Met and the MOMA.  I ate cupcakes in Chelsea and SOHO.

Pictures to come.

7 comments:

Ms. Cyone October 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Glad your surgery went well!

Shannie (akaSolidice242) October 28, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

I am happy that your surgery went well. i wish you a speedy recovery

Anonymous,  October 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Welcome back and I'm glad everything went well. Mmmm cupcakes, my dessert of choice.

Ro October 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Hey hon...welcome back..glad everything is ok.
Can't wait to see pics from NY....
Liquid huh....you gonna be skinnttttyyyy!!!!!
Lol...hope that made you smile :-)

Tammy October 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

So glad to hear the surgery went well..I knew it would!! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

I'm Annie October 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Welcome home! I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping everything went well. So glad to hear you are doing great! Take it easy for now, enjoy the rest. :)

Miesha Roshawn October 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Happy to hear your surgery went well! Feel better soon!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates