How Low Can You Go

Welcome Back Mojo

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After my race on Sunday, I felt like a million bucks.  I decided to ride that wave and headed to the gym,lifted some weights and killed 20 minutes of cardio. I was a superstar.  Yesterday, I headed to the gym again feeling good.  While I was on the Stairstepper (you know the one that is like an escalator aka suicide)  I saw a former student that I used to teach a few years ago (this is what happens when you live where you work) and she was amazed at how I looked, "MISS, you look AMAZING!".  I was smiling from ear to ear.

I don't want to lose this momentum, my birthday is coming and it is tradition in our family to go out to eat.  That day I will also be going out to breakfast with a friend, I will have to make extra smart choices.

6 comments:

Ro August 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Well I’ll say...get it chick!
That is super great. I would have been laid out for 2 days. I know it felt great to hear your student say that....... made me smile.
I hope you make some great choices for the Bday.....you've worked so very hard. Make sure you take a pic of you bday outfit I know you will look amazing!
Have a great week!

Corletta August 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Good for you!!! Sounds like you are on a roll!! By the way, I like that you are already thinking about the healthy choices that you will make!

M August 10, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

You are looking great every day, and it's because all of your hard work! Give yourself a break on your bday and eat! One day won't derail your efforts. Get back on track the next day. I'm so proud of you and all your runs! Thanks so much for being with me through my journey. It's only just begun though, huh? LOL.

Chayah August 10, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Gym after a race? YOU GO GIRL! Very inspiring!

Tammy August 10, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

lmao @ suicide, lol. I avoid the stairmaster like the plague and I've got the body to prove it! lol I'm so bad about my birthday...I like to celebrate for like a week, lol...my family and friends all take turns taking me out to dinner...talk about suicide. :)

Crys August 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

This post is infectious! Keep it going! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates