How Low Can You Go

*Sigh*

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

     Today I was bad, real bad Micheal Jackson, I went on a cookie binge.  I ate a whole row of Oreos. A WHOLE ROW!  What the f&*k is wrong with me? ARRRGGGGHHHHH!  Now that that is over, tomorrow is a new day.  I really need to get this eating in check.  My eating is what is going to make or break me and my weight loss and since I would rather make than break, I need to get my head in the game.

  I was so tired today.  The Grade 7's came for their first day, so I was running around giving them a tour of the school. I didn`t want to go to running tonight.  I really did not want to go, but since I ate a whole row of Oreos I figured I might as well do something right today.   I am happy that I went.  I felt great after.  It was really hard.  I am not going to lie, this clinic is a real challenge, but I am up for it I like to be challenged, it is in my character. When I encounter something that I may not be able to do it forcesme to work harder to get the job done.  Garms was with me (that is my nickname for the Garmin watch) and she is FANTASTIC!  I set it to alert after 30 minutes and when I have reached 5K.  Our instructor is no joke, she pushes us to the limit and I like that. On Sunday we will be running 6K.  I think that I am only going to add one more day of running and that will be Friday and I will do a 8K then, at the gym I will stick to an hour of "other" cardio such as stairstepper or reverse escalotor, I am stepping up the cardio, I need to.  Here are today's running stats:

Total time: 45:42

Calories: 573

Distance: 5.74K

Average pace: 7:58 km/min

Avg Heart Rate: 152

Max pace: 4:59

Max HR: 180

7 comments:

erica August 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

you are rocking it girly!

xo

Gorgeous Puddin August 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

I have a weakness for Oreo's too! Especially during pms. But you worked out and surely burned those calories. You are doing GREAT! Don't beat yourself up about it.
:)

Previously Plump... in progress August 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I had an ice cream incident last night, I know how you feel. But you got right back up and went running - that's awesome :) You seem to ahve the exercise part down pat, the food part will come, no worries.

I'm going running today at lunch to make up for my ice cream incident... wish me luck.

Previously Plump... in progress August 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

What's your email addy? I wanted to email you....
I guess I'll just leave it here:
I ran. I did it. You inspired me to run and I did it. I almost cried when I finished because I couldn't believe I had done it.

I can't thank you enough. I really didn't think I was goign to run again, but I did it.

xoxoxo

Unknown August 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

A little (or big) slip is expected. The important thing is you own it and move on.
You got this girl!!

M August 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

That's right! Tomorrow is a new day! Commit and you'll be fine!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates