How Low Can You Go

Back To School

>> Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to Reality. Today, I went back to school, granted I will not be teaching until next week, but just being in the building makes me depressed.  Already, I can see that my eating has taken a nosedive.  I had a sugar craving which I squashed with some dark chocolate covered almonds and chocolate covered pretzels.  My eating has been horrible lately and I think that it is the reason for my unset tummy.  I was eating all clean and then I put crap in my machine and it got all sick.  I NEED TO GET BACK...TRINIDAD!

Saturday, I am having my birthday party.  My friends threw me a wonderful get together in Toronto, but not all my friends could be there.  I am having a little shindig at the local nail salon.  They let me rent out the place after hours.  My friends and I will get manis and pedis, all while enjoying food and drinks provided by moi! The idea is ingenious.  The menu I have prepared is pretty clean, salads, chicken curry with roti, salsa; YUMMY! The exceptions are the cake and the alcohol.  I have also created a surprise for my guests, I will post picks on Sunday.

TGIF!

3 comments:

michelle August 20, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Wow! sounds like fun.Yeah please posts pics and have a good time.

ERICA August 20, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Sounds like the best party ever! Well maybe after that pole dancing class haha. I'm a grad student and going back to school in a few weeks as well. A new schedule messes me up and sometimes I eat out of the vending machine. I always try to have a pack of almonds and raisins, and my water bottle, to tied me over until I can get something healthier.

Gorgeous Puddin August 21, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Sounds like a really good time! I love pedi's. You have a great group of friends!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates