How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge -- Week 11

>> Friday, August 6, 2010


This week I am at 214.6 up 2 from last Friday.  This sucks, but I have to remind myself that I was away and not eating/working out the way I am used to.  My birthday is in less than a week and alas I will not make my goal of 200 pounds, but I did put up a damn good fight.  This week, I am going to try my best to stick to plan and not indulge.  I am also on my period so that does not help at all.

The race is on Sunday and I really hope that I can beat my last race time of 37:37.  I am aiming for 35 minutes.  I am going for the 8 K run today, yesterday I did a 5 K and I must admit that I felt really tired at times.

I have received a few blog awards and I will touch on those this weekend.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Ro August 6, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

You put up a great fight and you will make your 200lb goal...just stay focused. Good luck on the race.
Oh and lol...walk wit a dip is a local song...it was a joke to indicate its going DOWNHILL!!!
Have a great weekend :-)

Chayah August 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

You have caught the running bug..I am so jealous. Maybe this time next year for me. Enjoy your weekend!

Crys August 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

It's so hard to lose weight when you're out of your environment. Just get back in the saddle and you'll be fine!

The Serial Slimmer August 11, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Without sounding too cheesy, just wanted to say that you're a real inspiration, as a fellow black girl trying (and more often than not,failing) to shed the pounds, it's good to see someone with similar struggles succeeding!

If only I could catch the running bug....right now, even the walking bug is proving elusive.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates