How Low Can You Go

Blog Award

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010


I received this award from Overweight in SoCal and Pencil Skirt Bound a few weeks back, thank you very much!

Here are the rules:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award.


2. Share seven things about yourself.


3. Nominate a few newly discovered blogs.


4. Let your nominees know about the award

Things about Me!

1.   My two all time TV shows are Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Degrassi (the original one) 

2.  I have never downhill skied, even though I live in Quebec.
3.  I appeared on Japanese TV a few times while I lived there, mostly in the crowd clapping.

4.  I once stayed in the same hotel as Lil John, when I asked him for an autograph he said, "YEAH!" "NO!"

5.  I am not on Facebook

6.  Most people I know, DO NOT know I have a blog

7. I because a teacher by accident chance, I wanted to be a pediatrician, but didn't get into Med School, I 
    was so crushed, I gave up on that dream.

 NEWLY discovered blogs
Today is the last day in my 20's, thank you to all my readers.  I know that there are some of you that do not comment, but I know that you are out there (at least I hope so ).

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Chayah August 11, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Dang seriously Lil Johnny said no?

erica August 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Thanks so much girly!!! I miss reading your blog I cant wait to get back from the honeymoon and catch up.

xo

michelle August 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Little John ought to be happy someone wanted to get his autograph!..lol.. Have a wonderful birthday! and don't worry your going to have a great time in your 30's. Your finest decade ever!

PhluffyPrincess August 18, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

Can't believe you're not on FB, and OMG about med school! I didn't get in my first time either. You're amazing chica, if you still want to go, you can EASILY do it!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates