How Low Can You Go

5K Numero Trois

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am running my third 5K tomorrow.  I am aiming for a time of 31 minutes, the race is in my area, so I am used to the terrain.  Thankfully there are no hills in this race.  Wish me luck!  Next race is on Sunday (I am a machine, I KNOW!).  Starting to look at my September calender and start to sign up for races, so far I have one on Sept.11.

I start my 10K clinic next week, I am doing it with the Running Room again, the clinic is 10 weeks and it will prep me to run the 10K.  I like the Running R  can you believe that only a few months ago, I had never really run and now I am going to start training for a 10K.  Our goal race for this clinic will be at the beginning of Nov., but I am going to try and run a 10K before, so that I can see what I am in for.  I like to be prepared.

Could the next step be a half marathon?  The thought blows my mind.  What about a marathon? 46K....Whoa, Whoa...One thing race at a time.

6 comments:

M August 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

These running events can be so addicting! Good luck on your race!

erica August 18, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

You are seriously a machine girly!!! I have only ran one 5k and think I want to run the 5k at the mall...everyone gets shopping bag metals I cant resist lol.

xo

Corletta August 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

You can do it!!! Wait...try at 10 k before you do a half. It makes it an easier process :)

Ro August 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

You have taken off with this running and I LOVE it!
Good luck tomorrow and gone had bust out a 30:00 min :-)
I know you can!!!!

Previously Plump... in progress August 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

YAY! Good luck girl - you're going to do awesome :D

Doesn't it feel great to run?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates