How Low Can You Go

Sunday Morning Run

>> Sunday, August 29, 2010

   This morning was my Sunday run with the Running Room.  I went to a birthday party last night and didn't go to bed until about 1 am. When my alarm went of this morning I DID NOT want to get up.  Nevertheless, I pulled myself out of bed and headed to run.  It was already about 24 degrees Celsius by the time we started running at 9 am.  Our instructor told us that when you run in the heat your body interprets the  temperature 10 degrees higher.  The run was great. I was so pumped when I was done that I headed to the gym and did 40 mins of weights and 20 mins of StairMaster.  I felt really good!  I am trying to get to the gym as much as possible because lasy week I only went 2 or 3 times.  I came home and made a breakfast burrito.  Eggs scrambled with red and green pepper, onions, tomato and fresh thyme.  Wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. YUMMY!

Running Stats:
Time: 40:22
Calories: 564
Distance: 5.57K
Average Pace: 7:15 min/km
Max Pace: 4.44 min/km

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Chayah August 29, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

wow you killed it today good job!!!

Corletta August 30, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

I love that you still went on the run. That shows that you have determination. About this after run workout...that just shows that you have lost your mind :) Just kidding!! Good job :)

Previously Plump... in progress August 30, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Holy Moly!!! That's amazing, good work girl - a run and then the gym... that's insanity - in a good way :)

Thanks for keeping my running motivation up - I don't think I would have started back ahd it not been for you :)

I ran another 5km today (on the treadmill, too hot outside) :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates