How Low Can You Go

Weigh In

>> Saturday, August 28, 2010

     Yesterday I weighed in at 212.6 same as last week.   I am happy that the scale is finally moving in the right direction.  I would like to be around 210 for next week.  I am aiming for 200 around Halloween. 

     On a sad note my hair was breaking like crazy, I am not sure why, I have not done anything different, I have not changed what I put in my hair, nor have a changed my diet.  I noticed it two weeks ago and it just keep getting worse, so yesterday, I went to the hairdresser and made her cute most of my already short hair off.  The cut is for the better and it is only hair, hopefully it will grow back.  I have known since I was young I am not genetically dispositioned to have long hair and I am cool with that. Nevertheless, the hair that I do have, I would like it to be in the best possible shape that it can be.

4 comments:

Gabby August 28, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

At least it's moving. I wish you the best. <3

Sorry about your hair. D: Maybe stress?

Shannie (akaSolidice242) August 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

do you do protein treatments? maybe that will help with your breakage.

Chayah August 29, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Sorry to hear about your hair falling out. I was going to ask what is your regimen or if you deep condition.

Chayah August 30, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

My go to product for hair breakage is Nexxus Emergencee hands down. The Nexxus people came to demonstrate the product when I was in beauty school 13 yrs ago and I have been hooked since. It is a protein treatment like no other and imo a little goes a long way. i still have half a bottle i purchased a yr ago. if you do decide to purchase, place a drop in your palm, clap your hands together and rub in a circular motion then slowly pull apart. You'll see the polymeric strands that it deposits in your hair to rebuild it. hth!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates