How Low Can You Go

Meeting The Trainer

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today, I met with a trainer at the new gym. He was really nice and had some interesting things to say. To be honest the most important thing he told me that I should consume 1800 calories a day or less to loss weight. He took my blood pressure, which was a bit high, but I always have issues with this because I get so nervous. He measured my waist and hips, which are too high and checked my body fat percentage (40 something ) and finally calculated my BMI and told me I was obese (I already knew this). All this to say he made my 60 pond loss look like nothing has been done (in a nice way). Sad.
Nevertheless, I also came to the conclusion that I smart when it comes to the gym and nutritional knowledge, all I have to do is put what I know to work. I KNOW what I have to do, I just don't do it. He was impressed with all the things I knew and I knew in the back of his mind he was thinking (why is this girl still fat?). I do not think that I am going to get a trainer, it is just not in the cards right now, I really wish I could but they are too damn expensive.



These last 40 pounds could be gone by the start of the new school year in September. That would be amazing.



Even though I am done with hearing about the Royal Wedding, I am going to dress the part for work tomorrow. A fancy hat/headband (the one I wore to the wedding a few weeks ago) and a dress. I love dressing up!



ChiChi--Yes, I add raw oats to my shake just a tablespoon, it is so delicious!

2 comments:

michelle April 29, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

I agree I am over the Royal wedding too. Please post some pictures :) and I think you are making great progress on your weight loss.

Miesha Roshawn April 29, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

You have what it takes to reach your goal doll! Have you ever met with a nutritionist? In your case that might be a wiser investment than a trainer because you already work SO hard! I've been using myfitnesspal iphone app to track my food because I've clearly been under eating and losing water weight instead of fat. You're beautiful, you're strong...keep up the amazing work!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates