How Low Can You Go

Operation Shelf Booty

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

OSB is in full effect.  Thursday, I did 30 minutes of stair stepper and 25 minutes of stair master as my cardio.  I also did single legged deadlifts using a kettlebell (15 reps-2 sets).  Friday, I took a break, Saturday I did 30 minutes stair stepper and 25 minutes stair master, along with 3 sets of 20 jumping lunges and 3 sets of 20 good  mornings.  Yesterday, I did 1 15 minute run and some bicep/tricep work.

I am taking a break from the scale until I feel like I should step on it again.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Good job girly. I'm trying to lift my bottom and round it out. I too am off the scale until later this year. Have a great day.

Thirteenlbs April 18, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Good job. I need to tighten up my "assets" as well. How sore are you?

mimi for fitness April 19, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

Personally, I really want to know different work outs that could tighten my behind as well..I want to know if those exercises that you've been doing are working for you?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates