How Low Can You Go

Wedding Bells

>> Sunday, April 17, 2011

   Yesterday I went to my friend, running buddy and co worker's wedding.  It was beautiful, even though the weather was terrible.  Here is a glimpse:

That's me at another co worker, all smiles!, I know it looks like a hat on my head it is actually a headband.


The wedding was held at a farm house outside of the city, very cozy.  Guest list was nice and small about 50 people.

Happy bride and groom


T shirts from the groom's dad!  Too funny.

Congratulations Jen and Jesse!

6 comments:

Alexia April 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

I did think it was a hat and was saying how chic :)

Miesha Roshawn April 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Cute dress! Love the color, it really pops!

Healthier Me April 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM  

Don't you look CUTE!!! ...Excuse me cute is for little girls you look Gorgeous! :D

Thirteenlbs April 18, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

That color looks amazing on you.

Tim April 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

haha, love the t-shirts!

Also love the colour of your dress. You're looking great!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates