How Low Can You Go

J.Lo and Pilates

>> Monday, April 25, 2011

Today was a good day on all fronts.  I did my morning workout of some weights (back and chest) and then had a Zumba class, they played that new J.Lo song, "Get On The Floor", I really like it,so I downloaded it onto my iPod.  Take a listen.

 

Am I the only one that fines J. Lo is like a fine wine, she just gets better with age.  She is looking SO HOT these days!  Hers skin, her hair, PERFECTION!

This evening I did 25 minutes on the stairmaster, spinning and pilates.  I must say that pilates is getting better.  It wasn't as bad as the first time, the best part is that when I looked at my watch there was 10 minutes left!  I love that!  I am sure that my abs are going to be crying like a baby tomorrow.

Have a nice night!

3 comments:

michelle April 26, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

I agree J. Lo still has "IT" and I think she always will. I haven't seen this video yet. Thanks for posting it.

Peace

Monique April 26, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

She looks great. she's in the best shape of her life. Good job on the pilates and working out.

Tim April 27, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

I've been eyeing up the stairmaster at my gym. I've only ever seen ladies on it so i'm too scared to go it yet! Is it meant to improve your calves?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates