How Low Can You Go

The Yummiest Shake Eva!

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I realized that I was giving the gym too much money on all those protein shakes I was purchasing, so I bought all the ingredients and I'm gonna make my own. I think that this is going to be my new breakfast meal:
-almond milk vanilla flavor
-natural peanut butter
-protein powder vanilla flavor
-a bit of oatmeal

This is beyond delicious, I think I'm just gonna drink this for all my meals until I get to 211.

Tim-- you asked about the stair-master and my calves. Yes, it has helped my legs. Below the knee my legs are hot, above the knee is what I am working on. As for men on the stair master, I have seen some so don't feel self conscious.

No gym yesterday and today. Tired.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

ChiChi April 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Do you put the oatmeal into your shake dry? It really sounds good!

Tim April 29, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

I will give the stair master a go and let you know what I think! :)

GFS May 10, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

I'm really thinking about buying a blender so I can start doing morning shakes. I spend way too much time trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast.

PS...just so you know, I'm going through all of your old posts today to encourage and educate myself...and mostly motivate myself.

I'm back on WW as of Saturday. I'm at my all time high weight and the weight is having all kinds of affects on my health. So your blog and others are just what I need to KICK MY ASS! Keep posting!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates