How Low Can You Go

Get My Abs Some Water, Cause Their On Fiyah!

>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My weight is like a yo yo, one week it is down, the next it is up. I know that is is terrible for my body. Nothing more to say here.

The cashier from the pharmacy down the street commented on my weigh loss,"You lost so much weight! Just wanted to tell you that you look great! Not that you didn't look great before!" Haha, gotta love that line.

Did Pilates yesterday, wasn't a fan,but my abs are KILLING today, so I think that I will have to suck it up since I HATE to work my core. Hence the weak core, it is a vicious cycle.

Although my weigh on the scale is a fail, I feel so strong at the gym. I'm lovin it (bada da da da, I'm lovin it! Mcdonald's jingle)

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Healthier Me April 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

This motivates me!!! I also have a weak core, I should probably work on that LOL! But as long as you feel good then every thing is all GOOD! :D

Tim April 13, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

haha, i love that line too!

I read a comment similar to that on another blog a few weeks ago:

"You look so much better than before."

Eeek!! Thankfully they used the line "Not that you didn't look good before"

hehe.

Thirteenlbs April 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

I too have a weak core. I am sore right now...from running. You know that's pitiful.

Sigh.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates