How Low Can You Go

Killing It and The Turquoise Bathing Suit

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today, I killed it.  Body design + Ab Blast + Tabata/Bootcamp, I am sure that my body is going to be on fire tomorrow.  I had the yummiest shake after at the gym.  Peanut butter, soy milk, raisins, vanilla protein, almonds and oatmeal.  DELICIOUS!

Since it seems that everyone in blog world is posting comparison pics, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon.  Check out Meisha she is a beast, a sexy beast that is!  She has lost over 100 pounds in 15 months, check her out!  Also she made it to the second round of the Turbo Fire Transformation contest, so when you check her out vote for her too!

Shannie has also made some nice progress, go check her out.

Now, it is going on 3 years that I am still working on my goal, but the good news is I am still at 60 pounds lost.  I still have my eyes on the next 40 pounds and hopefully it doesn't take me another 3 years. Here is what it looks like, through the eyes of my turquoise bathing suit:





2008

2009


2011

I must admit that I really see a difference in the last pic.  These are the things that keep me going.

Even if you have only lost 10 or 20 pounds compare two pics of yourself (if you are wearing the same outfit even better)  I guarantee that it will keep you motivated

6 comments:

Ro April 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Yes yes and YESSSSS.
I see the difference and u looking good chick.
Great post andf shouts...all three of you are inspirations to me :-)

wannabe former fatgirl April 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

I love it, my favourite part is that big smile, its so fun when you feel good about yourself, and it comes through in pictures.

Tim April 20, 2011 at 3:17 AM  

Great progress pics!

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 April 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

YASSS! YOU LOOK AMAZING! gET IT MS. Haneefa!

Miesha Roshawn April 26, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

Yes I'm a little tardy for the party but you're a gem!!! Thanks for the shout out! Pics don't lie honey and you are doing your thing!! The difference is definitely visible! Keep going :-)!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates