How Low Can You Go

Tag Time

>> Friday, April 8, 2011

I am working on report cards and I decided that I need a break.  Note:  I took a break to go to the gym to do spinning and Zumba.  I loved it.  I also felt that I had to do the two of them because I ate 50 000 cupcakes today at our work staff bday celebration.  Cupcakes are my kryptonite.
 
I got this over at Ro's house
 
1. what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
To be honest, I was not a picky eater as a child.  I have never really been a fan of rice and I still stay away.

2. did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yup, went to University twice.  Once did a Biology degree and the other time I did a teaching degree.  Not only am I cute, I am smart too ;)

3. what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
Well, I was in Singapore on vacation and they have peacocks wandering the street on one of the islands there...

4. have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Yes, once I went to a palm reader and she didn't say anything worthy (I want my 20$ back), then my mother made me go to this psychic, see-er, she had a few more interesting things to say, we will see if any of it come true...
5. can you juggle?
Nope

6. hardwood floors or carpet?
Not really a fan of carpet.

7. is it called “soda” or “pop”?
None, it is a "soft drink", that's what we say up here in Canada, eh?.  I guess if I have to choose I would go with soda.

8. what was your first car?
A BMW (bus, metro and walk), I did not have a car until 4 years ago when I got a real JOB.  It was a 2007 Mazda 3.

9. what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Hmmmm, can't say that anything jumps out of my memory.  I did have  a Snickers crepe in Thailand.  Picture a warm crepe with a Snikers bar inside, all melted and gooey....

10. how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Never!?

Have a nice weekend!

16K on Sunday!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Home Alone face)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Euugghh report cards. Our last ones were in February, next up is the end of the year ones in June. Do you have to do all outcome/comment based reports or percentages, or a bit of both?

Erin April 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

There is nothing better than a cupcake! I would literally eat 5 if given the opportunity!!

Ro April 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

Chillleee I screamed @ BMW.....lollll...
Good luck sunday!!! I really hope you do well and have fun :I)

Lily Fluffbottom April 10, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

Your BMW is/was the same as mine! I like the way you put it!

Good luck with your 16k tomorrow! You'll rock it!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates