How Low Can You Go

I Believe In Myself

>> Tuesday, December 13, 2011

  I am up 2 pounds this week at 216, but I am not surprised because of the debacle of food and drink over the weekend.  Like I said in the last post, I am sticking to a mostly liquid diet (soups, shakes, juice, tea, etc...)  for the next week or two.  I am pushing the envelop because I am just fed up of myself and I just want to be out of these damn 200's.
   On the gym front, I did 30 minutes on the StepMill and 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by 30 minutes of weight training.  Tonight, my goal is to do the Body Design class followed by Spinning (I have a reserved space today).


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lady KararD December 13, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

You have come so far, I believe you can do it as well!!

Ro December 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

I believe in you too :-)
Have a great day...make one good choice at a time!

Tim December 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

Just out of interest, what kinda thing would you have for breakfast?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates