How Low Can You Go

I'm Scared

>> Monday, December 26, 2011

Tomorrow is weight in day and I am scared. Last week I was at stellar 212. I hope it is not more than 217, after all the merry Christmas eating. I am off work two weeks so the plan is to try an work out twice a day. Last Saturday (Christmas Eve) I ran 14k with my running group and it was good ( considering I haven't run in almost three weeks) the only problem is that I need warmer socks and gloves. My hands were so cold in my Dollar Store gloves (did I mention that it was -14c?) we're not working and I had to borrow the mitts of a girl whose hands were sweating. I finally decided that I am going to sign up for the Half in February.
Today was a good day, gym opened at 1 pm so I did 15 minutes on the step mill, 15 minutes of arms and a spinning class.

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Mrs. Bradley December 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

Don't be scared. Whatever the number ... it is just a number. You are good for working out and it's just 1 weigh in.

MS. Bad Mama Jama December 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Merry Christmas to you! Good luck tomorrow!

Tim December 27, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

I agree with Stormy.

Whether the number is good or bad, the important thing is to remember what you've done such as the 14k in -14c and you're also signing up for a half marathon. That is something to be so positive about.

Don't be scared of the scale number, be positive about ending 2011 on a high and look forward to a fantastic 2012 because I have a feeling that you're going to own 2012. It's your year!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates