How Low Can You Go

I am full of enthusiasm and vitality

>> Friday, December 9, 2011

   *Sigh* I had another fail of a day on the exercise front.  I had a meeting at work that finished late and then I had to head to the mall to pick up a give AND I was exhausted. For those of you that are counting that makes two days of no exercise, this is so bad for me, that I know that my weight has gone up.

I am dead set on getting in some gym time today.  I am going to try and leave work a little early and head to the gym for a bit.  I then have a bday dinner tonight.   I am so happy that it is Friday!

2 comments:

Shawn December 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

I feel your pain. I havent worked out at all this week and I feel like I have gained. I knew this week was gonna be challenging with my schedule and all...I cant wait to get back at it. Hope you get your gym time in tonight!

Tim December 10, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

I did exactly the same thing! I seriously need to get to the gym after a few days of missing it.

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates