How Low Can You Go

Spring Chick Challenge For 2012

>> Monday, December 26, 2011

This challenge is hosted by Stormy@Big Butt Theory and will start Jan 2 and end March 19th 2012.




So here are the focus points for this challenge:
Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.  
For example it could be:
losing inches
improving your 1mile time
fitting into a pair of your used to be favorite jeans.

My goal will be to fit into a size 12 piece of clothing or smaller. I have NEVER owed anything in a size less than 14

Commit to a set of nutrition parameters and track via MyFitnessPal or Sparkpeople or WW. Whatever tracking works for you. IF you are on maintenance and do not really track. What nutrition goals do your have?
How many calories daily or weekly?
How much water will you drink daily?
What items, if any, will you limit?

I will aim to drink 2 l of water a day, keep my calories under 1750



Commit to a set of exercise parameters. These can be as loose or as flexible as you feel work for your personality, schedule, etc.
Think variety.
Start small and build.
Try to incorporate a variety of exercises as to avoid boredom 

I will try and do some sort of activity everyday. I will complete my half marathon in February in under 2 hours and 31 minutes ( my last time)

Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be you check in with a complete up date on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing.
Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do. 

No problem here we go!!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Bradley December 26, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

Aww yea... You are going rock this....

Ro December 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

You soo got this chica...and that size 12 is calling your name :-)

Maren December 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

Great goals you have there! I'm in on the challenge too, looking forward to cheering you on! :)

Michelle Marie December 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Good goals! You'll be able to achieve those in no time! I have a hard time drinking water throughout the day... I think I only drink like 5 tall glasses when it should be 8-9.

LA December 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Good luck! I did a challenge similar to this from Sept.-Dec. as a part of a Nutrition/Exercise/Weight Management class assignment I had. I made a nutrition goal (drink at least 90oz of water), exercise goal (be able to run 4 miles in under 40 minutes), and body mass goal (lose at least 9 lbs)..it was especially fun and rewarding at the end because I took before and after photos that showed me the progress as well. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates