How Low Can You Go

Bad, bad, bad....

>> Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yesterday, I stepped on the scale at 217.6 starred back at me. Here we go again. I am just going to get back at it. The other bad news is the half marathon race in February is sold out. I am so sad. I put myself on the waiting list, but I know that it doesn't look good. I am going to sign up for the Ottawa Half that is happening in May this weekend so I am not disappointed.

Yesterday, I went to Pilates class (that shit is hard) and I did 30 minutes on the step mill and 30 minutes run on the treadmill, I finished with 15 minutes of arms. Today, I went to spinning class and did 15 minutes of running and 20 minutes of weights.

Tonight we are suppose to run 6 k with the group but the weather outside is bad.

In other news, I went to see the new Mission Impossible and it is really good. If you like adventure go check it out.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Erin December 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

I am likely moving to Ottawa next year and I was thinking that if I was there in time I'd sign up for Run Ottawa! Though there's no way on earth I'd be ready to do a half marathon, if I'm there then I'd love to cheer you on!!! I'd probably sign up for a 5k.

Maren December 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

Shrug off the weight and keep trucking - you can do it :D

Unknown December 30, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

Yes Pilates is hard! I only did it once and was sore for a week!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates