How Low Can You Go

All is Well With Me Now

>> Thursday, December 15, 2011

      I was a no show at the gym yesterday.  I had to pick a friend up from the airport, then we went to dinner (we shared a salad).  We then stopped by a friend to wish her a happy 30th birthday, we had a small slice of cake. By the time that all was said and done it was 10:45 pm.  If I was still at the 24 hour gym I would have gone and done a quick workout, but my gym closes at 11 pm. Boo!  I came home and lifted a few weights following the Nike training app.  Tonight I am FINALLY heading back to my running group,  I am sure they think I have fallen off the face of the Earth.  We are running 5K tonight, then I am going to Sweat Shop class.


Tim asked what I have for breakfast during my liquid eating (I hate the word diet).  I usually have a protein shake; 1 scoop of protein powder, about 1 tbsp peanut butter (the only ingredient is peanuts), 1 cup almond milk (vanilla or chocolate). Delicious, filling and nutritious.


Ms. Bad Mama Jama asked, "Is body design teacher new to you? Perhaps, she was worried you would get overwhelmed...as a "newbie"..." when I talked about my teacher's comment, when she saw that I was lifting 8 pounds as my "light weights". All I have to say is that I always get that comment.  Everyone lifts 5 pounds as their light weight, so when they see someone lifting 8 pounds everyone goes cray.  I don't mind.


Have a great day!



1 comments:

Tim December 15, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Hmm...I might try that for breakfast one day! I've started to like peanut butter after avoiding it for 28 years!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates