How Low Can You Go

I Am Proud of My Accomplishments and Goal

>> Wednesday, December 14, 2011



     Things are going well, I went to Body Design class and it was great.  My only comment is that I hate when people comment on the amount of weight I lift.  Usually when you take a weight class you have to have a set of heavy and light weights.  I usually take 8 pounds as my light and 10 pounds as my heavy.  I am strong, I may look a flabby in the middle, but I am strong.  I love lifting weights and I can really see a different in my strength from a few years ago.  I love it. Yesterday the teacher tells us to grab our light weights and I grab the eight and she says, "Oooooooooh, 8 pounds".  I don't know why that bothers me, but it does.


     I then went to spinning, which wasn't bad, I think I am going to try another teacher, because I didn't work up as much of a sweat as I would have liked to.  Tonight I have to pick up a friend from the airport so I do not think I am going to make it to running.  I have reserved a spot in the evening spinning class, so hopefully I will make up.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 14, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

I love that quote and I hear you about lifting heavy. I hate it when people say that lifting heavy will bulk you up. Ugh....Pet peeve of mine

Tim December 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

That would bother me too if someone commented on what I decided was the right weight for me.

I seriously need to get off my butt and do spin class one day. I keep telling people I'm going to do it but keep putting it off.

MS. Bad Mama Jama December 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

I'm loving your blog posts titles as of late...

I can definitely related to the feeling that my body does not relay the ability of fitness I have or the work I have put in...Is body design teacher new to you? Perhaps, she was worried you would get overwhelmed...as a "newbie"...

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates