How Low Can You Go

I Am Achieving Important Goals Today

>> Monday, December 12, 2011

     Happy Monday bloggers!  This weekend was interesting.  On Friday I finally made it to  the gym. Woo hoo!  You know I really like the gym, just the feeling of being there lifting those weights getting all strong...I got in my hour of cardio; 30 minutes on the StepMill (I love that beast) and 30 minutes on the tredmill, I find running on the tredmill so boring (I would much rather run outside) so when I am on the tredmill I vary speedwork with incline stuff to really work up a sweat.


     Friday night, we went out for a friends birthday to a bring your own wine restaurant.  I am usually not a drinker, but one friend brought this yummy wine called Relax and it was so sweet and delicious that I had to have a few glasses.  We had a great time.  I had mussels with french fries and a creme brulee (I am a sucker for a good creme brulee).

Pic from the night




     I thought my night was over, but then I got a call to pick my friend up from the bus station because she come in from out of town.  She asked if I wanted to go out for our friend's boyfriend's birthday.  Since I already had make up on, I agreed.  We headed downtown and let me just say that these guys were ballin'.  Bottle service a la max.  The Grey Goose was flowing. The music started off questionable, but got really good quickly.  Then at 2:30 (remember clubs close at 3 am here), FOUR bottles of champagne come to the table!  BOO-YA!  Fun times all around.  I was in line to get my coat and the girl in front of me says, "I wish I had her boobs I wouldn't be cold"  I look around and realize that she is talking about me!  I guess I had a puzzled look on my face because her friend apologized.  I just laughed inside.


   Saturday was a bust.  I did make it to breakfast with friends.  Sunday, I finally made it to the gym.  I need to get all this crap out of my system, so I am trying to stick to a liquid diet for a few days, until I feel better.


For all you readers out there you have to read Snowflower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See.  Amazing book!


Have a great day!



2 comments:

Ro December 12, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Sounds FUNNNN!!!
and you are rocking that red lip so well ma'am :-)

Tim December 12, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

You look great in your picture! Sounds like you had a wonderful night!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates