How Low Can You Go

#Fail

>> Thursday, September 1, 2011

     Ask me if I went to Aqua Zumba, the answer is no .  I have not been feeling well lately, I have had this lingering headache on and off for a week. I am going to check my blood pressure today and see where it is at.  I am going to the doctor in a few weeks so I will ask her then.

I am trying to get my motivation back, I am reading magazines hopeing that soething will spark and ignite a flame inside of me and I will be ready to go.

Until then....

1 comments:

Lily Fluffbottom September 1, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

I often find motivation comes from short term goals. So perhaps you just need something to look forward to?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates