How Low Can You Go

Day 1: A Pic of Myself and 15 Facts

>> Friday, September 2, 2011




This picture was taken at the end of August at my birthday brunch.

15 Interesting Facts About Me:

1. I think my smile is my best asset. I am super anal about my teeth, I go to the dentist every 6 months like clockwork. I am always asked if I had braces, I am blessed to have really straight teeth.

2. I have never been big on TV. My mom says tat when I was young I used to watch my show and then turn of the TV. I would come to her and say, "Mommy, my show is done, what do I do now?". To this day I will just watch my shows and be done with it.

3. I can never tell when a man is interested in me. I always just think someone is "nice". I can always she it in others, but never for myself.

4. I am not crazy about rice, I have never been.

5. People often ask me if I have a nickname, I don't. "Your name is Haneefa? What do people call me you for short?"....ME--"Haneefa"

6. I love speaking in public

7. The first time I went to Disney World I was 23 and it was Tokyo Disney.

8.  I collect key chains.  I have about 10 and 2 keys, I get teased about all the time

9.  I have never owened a pet

10.  I am not the only member of my family with a unique name; my Mom is Icis and my brother is Jelani

11. My parents have been married for 33 years

12. I cannot live without my cell phone

13. I love to read and sometimes read multiple books at the same time

14. The last time I permed my hair was 2001

15.I teach at the same High School I attended.

Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Rusti September 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

I also collect key chains. My collection is all hooked together and is about the size of a small basketball! I love key chains!
So happy to have learned more about you!
~RustiAnn
www.texasgirlgettinfit.blogspot.com

Unknown September 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

I love the names, esp. Jelani.

Public speaking? Makes sense that you are a teacher.

Interesting list.

Alexia September 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

I DID notice your teeth!!!!

Tim September 4, 2011 at 4:39 AM  

I'd loveeeeeee to go to Tokyo, so jealous! Great facts!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates