How Low Can You Go

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

>> Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sorry to be a downer on this post, but I really do not see myself getting married.  Don't get me wrong I would love to.  The idea of waking up next to the same person forever is so special to me.  I have yet to find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I have been told that I do not look approachable and that men are intimidated by my confidence and intelligence. I honestly don't go out that much so I cannot say that I am putting myself out there.
    I have a my own issues to deal with and I hope that in the following year I would like to meet someone nice that I can perharps spend the rest of my life with.

2 comments:

Carnisha September 21, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Can I just say that I second this post? Lol your words are my thoughts exactly!

Mrs. Bradley September 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

INteresting.... I think finding the right guy is a matter of putting in serious work. I know it sounds crazy but that is how I approached my dating things back in the day. I heard a chick on Oprah say she went on 100 1st dates to find Mr. Right 4 Her. So that is kinda what I did. I went for 5o dates but I met my hubby on date 21....

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates