How Low Can You Go

Day 15- 18: Catch Up Time

>> Monday, September 19, 2011

Sorry I am a few days behind on my challenge. Here are Days 15-18. Enjoy...

Day 15: Place your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that come up.
I put my trusted iPod in shuffle and these are the first  10 songs to come up...

  1. Shut up -- Black Eyed Peas
  2. Love Game -- Lady Gaga
  3. Let's Do It --Gucci Mane and Wcka Flacka
  4. Down on Me -- Jeremih and 50 Cent
  5. Free Your Soul (Lose Control) --Elephant Man
  6. Dutty Wine -- Tony Matterhorn (BIG TUNE!)
  7. Waka Waka --Shakira
  8. Just Dance -- Lady Gaga
  9. Love Somebody --Destra
  10. Money Maker --Ludacris and Pharell
Wow, I have a real assortment.  Funny that Lady Gaga came up twice, i can't say that I am a huge fan but her songs are great to work out to.

Day 16: Another Pic of Yourself.

This weekend two of my good friends had their 30th birthday party.  The theme was boudoir/bedroom chic.  There was a third girl so they titled the party "Menage a Trois".  I know, I know we are so cheesy.  Here is a pic of me before the party.  I will do a post tomorrow on the party so you will get to see a few more pics.



Ready to Party!
Funny, you would never think I weigh 214...
 Day 17: Someone You Would Like To Switch lives With For A Day and Why

Hmmmmm.... I would like to swiitch lives with Kim Kardashian.  Why?  I would really like to see what it would be like to be in the spotlight for a day.

Day 18: Plans/Dreams/Goals

To find someone that loves me for who I am and who I plan to be...A family with 2 kids and a place to call my own...teach abroad again or up North, working with Aboriginal students has me really interested in their culture I would love to go up North for a year and see what is it like...Travel some more, I want to see Brazil, Greece and all the beaches that I can...Get under 200 damn pounds..Run a marathon before 35..Be debt free by 35...


4 comments:

kyra September 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

Wow..you look great for being over 200 pounds!

Justme_Kellie September 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

Yes you do look great, I never would have said that you are over 200 either! The party sounds fun, I'd do something cheesy like that. Can't wait to see pics!

Ro September 20, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

You look HAWT!!! as usual and that theme is so funny!

Tim September 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Love the dreams/goals, some great ones on there.

I agree with everyone else too, you look great in that pic!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates