How Low Can You Go

Day 11: Blogger

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello Readers New and Old,
         Today's question is : How you found out about Blogger and why you made one.   I had stumbled across blogs while I was in Japan.  Every Tom, Dick and Junko, had a  blog about life in Japan.  I hate being like everyone else, so I just read blogs and never wrote.  Then I found weight loss blogs and read and read, I was amazed at people who documented their lives online.  I then began to say to myself,"Hey my story is just as good as everyone elses."  So I began to blog.

Read a really great quote on Twitter a few days ago..

Yes, time flies, but you are the pilot

4 comments:

Noir September 13, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noir September 13, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

Lovely quote - makes me realise procrastination (my biggest failing), 'grounds' me & prevents me from 'soaring' into all I could be achieving.

Curvy Natural & Fit September 15, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

My sisters and I decided to blog our weight loss journey. It has really made us accountable for trying to get healthy. I love it, it's a great way to talk to other people who understand your journey!!
-Kassandra

Tim September 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

I created a blog to document my 196 item to do list and on my to do list was 'Lose Weight'. I then created another blog and now it's taken over my life LOL

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates