How Low Can You Go

Day 9 and 10

>> Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 9-Something that you are proud of in the last few days...I lost a little more than 3 pounds this week! I have been on track and eating well. I have a new long term goal of getting under 200 by Christmas, 13 pounds to go! (I tried last Christmas and failed, if at first your don't succeed try and try again!)

Day 10- Music that you listen to when you are bored, happy, sad, hyped and mad...

  • Bored: Anything I guess, I love soca music and can listen to it all day long. I love Faye Ann, Machel Montano, KES, and I am really feeling Blaxx this year.
  • Happy:  Soca! Kanye, Jay Z,anything current.
  • Sad: Amy Winehouse, Mary J. , Lauryn Hill, R. Kelly, old school 90's R and B (Usher, Total, Aaliyah, Rome...)
  • Hyped: Anything that will get me moving, I also love dancehall reggae.  Nothing beats some Sean Paul, Lady Saw and good ol Buju or Beenie Man. I have Vybz Kartel's "Summertime" on high rotation right now.

5 comments:

Lady KararD September 11, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

I know you can do it!! Congrats on the success so far!

Justme_Kellie September 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

Hi! First time poster, I think..lol. Congrats on the 3 pound loss! I pray that you are able to reach your goal and break that mark that you set. It feels good to do that. Keep up the good work!!!

michelle September 12, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

3 lbs down..congrats! you killin' girl! I love to listen to Mary J regardless of how I feel :)

Noir September 12, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

Well done. Any loss is nice but 3 lbs is great.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates