How Low Can You Go

Day 2: Blog Name Meaning

>> Saturday, September 3, 2011

Black Girl Gets Fit

No explanation needed, I am a black girl and I need to get fit.  I find it is short and catchy.  I love it.

In other news, I went back to hot yoga last night, I haven't been in a LONG time it was great and just what I needed.  I also purchased another one of those deals of the day things for a Bikram yoga (hot yoga also) studio for a month, so I am going to try and go as much as possible for the month. 

I am turning over a new leaf, I woke up yesterday and said to myself that I am going to put effort back into my weight lose, watch what I eat and drink water and cut out sodas.

I was talking a friend at work and we are going to attempt the 30 Day Shred after work a few times a week.  She recently took a family photo and was not pleased with how she looked, her husband has been doing p90X and has lost a crazy amount of weight and she wants to step up her game so I mentioned Jillian.  Another friend just had her second baby so she is on board too, I am excited to expose then to the world of Jillian, hope they don't hate me.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates