How Low Can You Go

Day 4: Name Your Bad Habits

>> Monday, September 5, 2011

     Hello my lovely blog readers!  I hope that you are enjoying this 30 Day Challenge.  Today, we will be discussing my bad habits.  My main bad habit is that I am president of the procrastination nation.  I have always been this way and unfortunately, I work best when I work at the last minute.  I admit that there have been times that this has been really stressful, but I am working on getting more done sooner rather than later.  I have recently cut my nail biting habit,but there are times when I am really stressed or anxious that I go back.  I have let my nails grow and then I get a mani and then my nails look so nice that I can't bite them.

I saw THE DEBT last night, it was great!  If you like drama (laced with some violence) check it out.

Happy Labour Day!



3 comments:

Amanda@BustingThroughIt September 5, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Procrastination...you and me both girl :)

Tim September 6, 2011 at 5:00 AM  

I love to organise things way in advance (doing to do lists, research etc) BUT then leave it until the last minute to actually do what I was meant to do. LOL

Yum Yucky September 6, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

my procrastination used to drive me CRAZY! I still have some residual procrastination habits, but nothing like before. I was getting on my own nerves with that mess.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates