How Low Can You Go

Where have I been?

>> Wednesday, August 31, 2011

   That is an excellent question.  Nowhere.  I wish that I could tell you that I was away or that my compouter was broken or that I was terribly sick.  Unfortunately, none of those things would be true.

     I have lost any once of motivation that I have possessed.  I go to the gym half assed.  I try to eat well, but that does not seem to work.  I am not drinking the water that I should be be.  At my lasy Weight Watchers weigh in I was up to 217, caca.

I don't know what to say (hence the lack of blogging).

I am going to try Aqua Zumba tonight and I will let yo know how that is and I have motivated someone at work to start running so we are working our way up to a 5K, then we will sign up for a race.

I have still been reading blogs and I thank you all for staying with me through this down time.  Sorry to disappoint. Hopefully I will be a better blogger in the near future.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 31, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

I've been in the same boat. Lots of reading, no writing, and slightly off track. We can do it!

Ro August 31, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

a suggestion If I may Gurrrrllll...
Say what you WANT…like if you feeling like shit and wanna eat everything SAY it! Get it out….
Lol.
I find that when I get into those moods where I just eat all kinds of shit...I TRY and force myself to blog abt it...like confess almost so I can stop myself….and also people can relate…its not always good , hitting it hard in the gym…its those lazy days and over eating (pizza and wine) days…

Plus Iooon really like when you don’t post :-) :-)

Seriously though….hang in there...each day and choice is a new one..
don’t let shit get ya down.... *hugz*

Tim August 31, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

Have you thought about doing another blog challenge with your followers?

michelle August 31, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

Sorry you not feeling so hot right now. The fact that you are still trying to do something...anything means you have not given up. I have been feeling the same way. I just started back working out last week. Many bloggers seem to be in the same boat. I know we will get our mojo back:)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates