How Low Can You Go

Jacob's Ladder

>> Thursday, January 24, 2013

   The weather here continues to be unbearable (-35C with the wind, WTF!?)  Sometimes I wonder what possessed my parents to move here from warm, hot Trinidad...Yesterday I made it to the gym and tried Jacob's Ladder.  This machine is often seen on Biggest Loser in the gym, so decided to try it yesterday:

Doesn't it look like so much fun?  NOT!  It was so hard.  I could only do a minute or two and then I had to take a rest, I did that about 5 times.  Sweat was caressing my face.  I definitely think that I am going to give it another go tonight.

I am going on the Grad Ski trip this weekend, I am going to try my darnedest to stay on course.  The teacher that I am sharing a room with and I have made a healthy meal plan and there is a gym/pool on site that I hope that I can visit.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Toya January 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM  

I am going to try that machine tonight as well... It looks hard though! Have fun on your trip and be safe!!!

Yum Yucky January 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM  

Have a great time on the trip! I've never tried that ladder. It looks like it would make my back hurt. I dunno. LOL!

Ro January 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM  

!!!have fun..and that thang did not look fun..loll

TJ January 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM  

I just blogged about this same machine this afternoon. My gym had a competition to see who could climb the "highest." Let's just say it wasn't me. Great blog!

High Heels & Good Meals! February 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM  

Oh yeah! Jacob's Ladder is NO JOKE! Have fun on the ski trip!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates