How Low Can You Go

I Look Away for One Moment

>> Sunday, January 20, 2013

     I have learned a few things about my body over the last few years.  I need to be focused 100% of the time.  On Friday, I went out to a Mexican restaurant with a few of my friends. No bueno.  We shared a a sampler and I ate a bit of rice and tortillas with a bit of lamb, chicken, shrimp and pork.  Considering I have been eating fish and veggies for lunch and dinner, this was more than I was used to and I felt it.  I am not going to let this get me down and I am right back at it on Monday.  I have been good this weekend.  So this week I am sure that I am not going to see the 4 pound loss that I wanted.  That is life right?


2 comments:

Unknown January 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM  

It will be okay just get your excercise in and drink lots of water. Mexican food is very salt so even if you have a gain, most of it, is probably water! You have to enjoy life so, it's okay to have a treat now and again!

safire January 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

Eating out is extremely challenging for me to. The menu just sounds too yummy to pass up.

Good luck with the rest of the week. I think most of the gain is just retention so you should see it go away after a few days back on routine. It's amazing how salty outside food is!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates