How Low Can You Go

Le Weekend

>> Saturday, January 12, 2013

     The last few days have been going really well.  I am have been really focused and I must say that I am really proud of myself for not giving in to cravings and foods that usually I would eat.  I have been sticking to mostly fish and veggies for my meals and oatmeal and smoothies for breakfast.  Snacks include fruits, veggies and Greek yogurt (Oikos lime is delicious).  I have been making healthy choices and for this I am really happy. I have been trying to hit the gym at least once a day and I have set up a small reward system for myself.  I have to say that this week has been a success, but the first week is always a success.  Next week is going to be the real challenge.  I was also told this week that I am going to be accompanying the students on the Mount Ste-Anne grad ski trip in two weeks, so that is going to bring its own challenges.
     I am keeping it really low key for the next few weeks because I am looking to go away for March Break, not sure where yet, but since I am blessed to have two weeks off so I am trying to a 10 or 11 day vacation.
     Weight in will be on Tuesday and I am hoping for something drastic changes.

All the best and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Laila @OnlyLaila January 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM  

Glad to hear things are going well with you! Here's to another great week!

Ro January 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM  

whew that's a good vacation WHEREVER you decide to go! Stay focused... :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates