>> Thursday, January 10, 2013
Is the name of the class that I tried at the gym yesterday. Fun times were had by all. This class incorporates pilates moves, as well as a bit of strength training, but since you are dancing you don't even notice it. Sexy squates, sexy leg raises and more. There are tons of burlesque-ish more and you get to pop that bootay (you know I am all over that). My only complaint is that for privacy reasons, the class takes place in the yoga room which has no windows, no fans and the door must stay closed. This combined with 30 women grinding it up results in one sweaty class. I had a really good time, I would love to give the teacher some song suggestions, but she may not be able to handle it, lol. (Ludacris' "How Low Can You Go" was the highlight of last night's class).
Running club at school is going really well. The girls love it! We have a consistent group of about 10 girls that come run and many of them express how much they love the club. In the upcoming months it may be too cold to go outside so we will do so weights in the gym. We did this once before and they LOVED it. I am so pleased to see teenage girls taking good care of themselves and excited about fitness.
Eating has been going well and I am staying on track. I am proud of myself that things are going so well.
5 Random thoughts....
- Why are pomegranates such a pain to prepare? But they taste soooooo good.
- Will my butt ever get used to the spinning bike seat? I say nay.
- US companies need to start shipping for free to Canada, some of those States that you ship to are farther away from where I live. Please and Thank You.
- Where are the tall men at? I am 5'9'', I need a 6 footer, sorry to all you 5'7'' guys...
- I hope no one thinks that Trinidad James is a representation on ANYTHING Trinidadian *insert praying hands emoticon*