How Low Can You Go

Insert Sad Face

>> Tuesday, January 22, 2013

     Another week, as I predicted the scale went nowhere this week.  So I am still at 230.  I guess that it could be worse, right?  This is not acceptable.  I have to get back in the swing of things.  I am eating much better and I am sure that is why we did not see a gain. I guess that is a plus.  I made a wicked Indian Spiced Vegetarian Chili from Clean Eating Magazine.  I used butternut squash instead of pumpkin and I added corn.  It is so yummy.  I will be eating that for lunch for the rest of the week. I have to get in more water  and get off my lazy ass and go to the gym
    I am in such a funk these days.  I am taking a break from the dating world since I am tired of getting the shaft (not in that way....ewwww).  Men are so rude and technology does not help.  I guess not everyone's mother's raised them right, because when you say that you are going to go out with someone and just STOP CALLING, no rhyme or reason.  That is rude in my books.  Listen, I am a grown woman and if you are not interested in my I am not going to break down and cry, just give it to me straight   You don't even have to call, send a text. But to say nothing at all is just rude, point finale.

     Heard on the news last night about a 13 year old boy that shot his 16 year old brother by accident in our area.  They found a gun in the closet and were playing with it and it went off.  Another family ruined. Was creeping around Twitter after I heard the news and kids that go to their school (down the street from the school that I work at) are devastated   Supposedly both boys were good kids.  So Sad.

Oh did I also mention that it is -25C today with the wind?  What the eff???  

1 comments:

Thomas - WHAT January 23, 2013 at 7:41 AM  

First time to the site and love the content and the weight loss goals on the side to hold you accountable. Remember it takes time to lose weight not a fast process. And stop looking at the scale that use to kill my wife. And not all men or rude just some of us. Well hears to you getting out of your funk and inserting a happy face.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates