How Low Can You Go

Progress At The Gym

>> Thursday, January 17, 2013

   I am a BEAST!  I am really happy with the way things are going in the gym and I am really trying to push myself each workout.  I leg pressed 360 pounds yesterday, yes--eight 45 pound plates on that baby.  I only did 6 reps but I am still so happy.  I think that tonight I am going to tackle some lunges because that it what always puts a burn in my legs, especially walking lunges.  My long term goal is to get to 200 pounds by the end of June.  If I keep going the way that I am it is doable.

   Healthy eating going so well that I am reluctant to go out to eat with my friends, yet at the same time I don't want to just stay home and stare at the four walls.  This is really going to be the next challenge, balancing life with weight loss.  I don't want to get into that "two steps forward, three steps back mode".  I am supposed to go to a Mexican restaurant on Friday and I am really going to have to skim the menu well to find the best thing to eat.

   Yesterday we went out with the Running Club and it was great the weather was perfect 2C and it was sunny, the girls had a great time and I am happy that we are getting new members every week.  The weather for the next two weeks is going to be way too cold to go outside.  We made a deal that if it is colder than -10C we will not go inside.  Instead, I think that I am going to introduce the girls to the 30 Day Shred and we are going to try that.  I hope that they don't hate me after.

Looking for a book to read?  Check out The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.  A really sad book laced with humor.  Guaranteed to make you shed a few tears.

Have a good one.

     
     

2 comments:

Dee Dee January 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

Yay for you! Keep up the great work.

Unknown January 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM  

I am so glad you are back! And your all motivated and stuff! Go on Girl!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates