How Low Can You Go

Just Another Thursday

>> Thursday, January 10, 2013

     I am happy to say that I am doing well.  Eating CHECK! Workouts CHECK! Water ummm welll no one is perfect.  I have been trying to go to the gym before work and in the evening to try and get my body back into shape.  I have noticed that I cannot do the twice a day gym two days in a row.  I am just too tired.
    I was at the grocery store yesterday and I saw this chocolate waffers and I really wanted them, but I just walked by.  VICTORY!  Take that waffers, yummy waffers.
     I heard there was a study done that says that you can burn as many calories watching a horror movie as a light 20 minute walk, hmmmm interesting.  Guess I have to go and check out the new Texas Chainsaw movie...
      Speaking of movies, I love them.  I am really trying to see all the movies that are nominated for Oscars this year.  I have to still get to Lincoln, Flight, Argo and Silver Lining Playbook.  Definitely going to see one of those this weekend.  Saw Les Miserables last weekend and I enjoyed it.  I don't know if it is because I am getting older and I no longer have an attention span, but all the movies I go see feel soooooo long.  I really thing that they need another round of editing to cut them down by half and hour.

Have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates