How Low Can You Go

Happy New Year!

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2013

       *Crawls out from under rock*  I am alive!   It has been almost two months since I have written a post.  Thank you to those that checked up on me.  Life has been interesting on my end.  Let us just say that I stopped giving a f*&k about myself.  I stopped going to the gym (my iPod was stolen/lost and you know how it is with no music at the gym: IMPOSSIBLE). The good news is my friend gave mean iPod shuffle she wasn't using, so all I had to do was buy a charger that I am waiting on in the mail. I stopped blogging I ran little, but not much.  The reason for all this is not really known to me.  I think that I feel like a failure in life.  I have no man in my life,  I am lonely and fed up. I know that the only person that can fix this is me, but it seems that every time I try to do something about my situation it is a fail.  I tried online dating to no avail.  The only word I can use to describe the guys I met is RUDE. No manners at all. 
     Nevertheless, this is a new year and as per usual I am going to strive to be th best person that I can be.  I have signed up for another half marathon in May and I am convinced that I can beat my time of 2 hours and 30 minutes.  I am really going to try and blog more and put my best foot forward.  I am not going to lie it is really hard to shake a negative attitude once it has its grips on you, put I am going to try.

Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

Miesha Roshawn January 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM  

I'm glad that you're okay! I'm also glad that you're back! I'm having the exact same conversation with myself! Best of luck on training for the half!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM  

Glad you're back! I'll say a prayer for you!

Dee Dee January 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM  

I' m glad you're back! Putting your best foot forward means your headed in the right direction. How's the girls running club?

Unknown January 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM  

Happy New Year! Welcome Back! We all have to moments in life when we are fed up and frustrated. But you are far from being a failure in life! That is so NOT NOT NOT true! Everything will be okay, you will be okay, the men folk will get themselves together...one can only hope, they are a special breed. Cheering you on! Yo you girl!

Rosie January 6, 2013 at 1:57 AM  

I just found your blog via another blog I'm not sure which one... (I'm blog surfing tonight)... you can do this. I'm in a rut too. I'm sick and tired of being overweight... and I'm confused as to what program I want to do. I can't seem to stick to one.

Don't give up on online dating, I met my husband on match.com... have you tried that site?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates