How Low Can You Go

Ten for Trinidad?

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As you can see I have been journaling. Knowing that I am accountable to you is great. Before I put something in my mouth I have to remember that you will all see it and could potentially yell at me ( or at least shake your fists at your computers) and that pressure keeps me on course. Before I put something in my mouth, I think, "Do I really want this? Maybe I should have a (insert healthy item here) instead. I plan to post a pic of my journal each time I blog. I am leaving for Trinidad is less than six weeks and I really want to drop ten pounds. I have to wear that sexy costume and I need to be as ready as possible.
Since I can't count, the 15 in 15 Challenge was suppose to be over last week. But I will wrap it up this Friday. On the heels of the 15 in 15 Challenge I was thinking about heading up another one. Since next Monday will be about a month until I leave for Trinidad, I was thinking, why not "Ten for Trinidad"? I know that you are not going to Trinidad (if you are holla), but we can all stand to be ten pounds lighter. What do you think? Are you down or are you all challenged out? Be honest. I can see the banner now, black, white and red (Trinidad colors), with palm trees and steel drums......
This will not be easy, we will have Valentine's Day ahead if us and Teacher Appreciation Week. Chocolates, candies, cupcakes,blah,blah,blah. We will need to stay strong. We will need to remember why we are in this in the first place. We want to be healthy, we want to be fit. We have each other, we can definitely do this. We can do this together.
In Zumba class they played Trey Songz "Bottoms Up" it is a great song to get down to. The best is to see all the older women getting down and whining their waists, I love it.





7 comments:

Ms. Cyone January 19, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

I was already thinking about a six week challenge so definitely sign me up!

Al January 19, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

I love a challenge. It keeps me accountable!

Shannie (akaSolidice242) January 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

I am definitely in for the next challenge! Hopefully this time I will make the goal.

About the walking dvd it is pretty much walking(in place) to the pace of the music and you do basic aerobics like walk from side to side, and knee ups and you move your arms and stuff. Every so often she lets you know if you have been walking for a mile. If you search on youtube for Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds you should see some examples of it. I like the 5mile walk that I did last night because it has some jogging in it too.

erica January 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

I'm always down for a challenge. It definitely holds me accountable for things!

xo

Anonymous,  January 19, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

So lucky you're going to Trinidad! Good luck on your challenge!!

michelle January 19, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Yes, I would love another challenge...and good luck! either way it goes I know your going to look good for your trip :)

Curvy Diva January 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

I am a new follower but I am down for a challenge. I enjoy your blog.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates