How Low Can You Go

New Record!

>> Sunday, January 30, 2011

I ran 95.4k in the month of January! OMG! That is almost two marathons! Crazy. February...lets's try for 105k! This morning we did 8.2 k, since I didn't go to bed until 2:30 am, I was exhausted and the run was never ending. Nevertheless, I did it and treated myself to a dark chocolate latte made with skim milk. I got medium, but next time I will get small. It was too much and I ended up pouring out half for my mom.

My body is looking leaner, but the scale is frozen. Ah well, all I can do is keep pushing. This week at work will be another busy one. Only got in three days of activity last week because it was so busy. Hopefully, I can get my 6 days in this week. I have also been slacking on my journal writing, have to get back on that pronto.

Currently reading book two of the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire, LOVE IT!

Remember-- This is not a race, the habits you are forming, the body you are creating will last you a lifetime. You are worth it.

6 comments:

Miesha Roshawn January 30, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

That's awesome chick!! So very proud of you! The stupid scale lol! As much as you run and do classes, I must admit I'm a bit confused?? I'm sure you are as well! How you feel is more important than the number on the scale. You're doing great!

Denise January 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Congrats! That's an awesome achievement. I am sure the scale will catch up soon:-)

bigbrokebastard January 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

very cool....i usually run about 5k three times a week...i logged about 30 miles this month and promised myself that i'd get in 365 miles this year. don't worry about that scale, think about the accomplishments, very few people can even run 8k

Anonymous,  January 31, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

95.4K WOW!! You are kicking butt girl! Congrats!

Ro January 31, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Congrats!!!
The scale may be frozen but its how you feel that counts.
I really LOVED that last statement and I agree...
It’s not a race...but a chance to get into a groove and get some habits in place to last a life time.
Have a great week Haneefa :-)

Nona February 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

95.4k??? Absolutely AMAZING, my sweet!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates