How Low Can You Go

15 in 15 Challenge Week 15: Wrap Up

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

We did it! This challenge has finally ended and I finish with 212.0. I lost 2.8 from last week and 1.8 from the beginning, that is kinda sad when you think about it, but at least I ended with a loss.

Ah well, on to the next one. Monday I will launch "Ten for Trinidad" where we will try to lose ten pounds in a month. All are welcome, all you have to do us weight in once a week and blog about it. Don't think I will keep track of the weights this time too many people didn't comment their progress.

Went to yoga Friday, I still suck, but I vow to not give up.
Some of you said my tiredness may be from my surgery. You may be right, I sometimes forget I had my thyroid removed a few months ago.  Even the scare doesn't bother me anymore. Anyways, I am going to the doctor next week and he will tell me if I have to adjust my medication.  That will help with my tiredness, I think it also had to do with my period, I get really tired during those days.

Saturday, I went to Zumba and Muscle Challenge, fun times all around.  In Muscle Challenge it is just me and this other guy who is getting married in the Summer, him and his fiancee come to the studio and work out together I think that is the cutest thing.

I skipped running today -19C without the wind is just not for me, later this week I am aiming to do a 12K with my running buddy J at work, I hope it won't be as cold.  I will go hard the rest of the week, I am in charge of the Talent Show at school, which is next Saturday.  I have to stay most days this week late to rehearse.   Hopefully I can make it to most classes.  Five weeks until I leave.  The Challenge will begin tomorrow, with the initial weight in and we will weigh in Satudays and finally on Feb. 24th.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Remember---Keep your eating clean and your workouts dirty ;)

3 comments:

Alexia January 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

hahahahahah, that is an excellent thing to remember. and i definitely want to join your new challenge.

Shannie (akaSolidice242) January 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

I hope the tiredness goes away soon. Congrats on losing 2.8 pounds. I still have to do my windup post for this 15 in 15 I lost 10lbs and I am happy with that especially since the last few weeks has been a roller coaster ride for me. I am looking forward to the next challenge!

Ronkidonks January 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

weighed in at 202.4....I've lost track as to what that is from last week...BUT, looks like I started the challenge at 219.8.


Thanks for hosting this!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates