How Low Can You Go

Mama, I Am So Tired

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am exhausted. I finished work and I did not want to go to running. I changed into my running clothes, I still did not want to go to running. Then I remembered Trinidad and I went to running. We ran 6k, but I was all the way at the back the whole time, I was almost in a different area code. I didn't care, because I was there. Nevertheless, I finished and I am happy. Work has me stressed and busier than a (insert funny analogy that I cannot think of right now because I am so tired). Tomorrow is Muscle Challenge and Ball Pilates, yeah!
After the run, I came home, ate, prepared lunch for tomorrow and took a nice hot bath with Epsom salts. If you have sore muscles, fill a hot bath with a cup or two of Epsom salts (I have the one with eucalyptus) and chill in the tub reflecting on how damn good you are doing with your healthy life style!

Have a great night and keep up the fantastic work *pats on the back all around*

Journal--->





Memo to self I need to drink more water!!!!!

11 comments:

Kelly January 19, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

6K? Wow, good for you!! I so want to be a runner some day. I'll get there!

Crys January 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

The workouts you have to will yourself through are always the ones that feel the best! You go girl!!

PleasantlyPlump January 19, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Inspirational!!! I have been feeling pretty lousy about exercising the last couple days!!! Keep up the good work and I hope to be a runner to someday!!!

michelle January 19, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

Trinidad..Trinidad...Trinidad. Just keep saying those words and you'll be fine. Great job! you should be so proud:)

Al January 20, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

Man props to you on making that run. I have the hardest time motivating myself when I'm tired.

Amanda@BustingThroughIt January 20, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

Good for you for bucking up and getting it done! You'll no doubt look and feel amazing on your trip :)

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 January 20, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Miss Haneefa! You are my inspiration! You were tired and you rocked it out! 6K?!!!! Get it girl!!! POW

Ro January 20, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Well Damn! that is for real motivation and agreat JOB...to get it in NO MATTER what.
Way to go Diva!

Tim January 20, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Big respect for battling on! It'll be worth it when you're in Trinidad!

Ro January 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Come on and join me :-) You will love it I already know and the days you dont love it you will make me laugh..I already know :-)

Mitzi January 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Yay! Congrats for sticking it out. Yep, doesn't matter where you were, you represented!!! Girl I only wish I could run, lol!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates