How Low Can You Go

Indian Food and Annoying People

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunday night I had Indian food. Butter chicken, naan bread and a bit of biryani. I felt so full when I was done. I need to control myself when I eat yummy food. I have learned that I should never eat until I am full.
There is this girl in my classes that annoys the sh*t out of me. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a complaint.  "What more?", "I can't do that!", "My legs hurt". All she does is whine, she should fuckin come with cheese.  I am just waiting for the day that I get fed up and say something.  Soon, soon.....Maybe I should be like JWow and Snooki and write a letter.....
    I tried Zumba Tone last night. We did half an hour regular Zumba and then we held two pound weights and continued the class for a real arm workout.

I just finished reading the book Hunger Games. If you thought the Twilight series was good, you have not read anything yet! If anyone has read it, let's discuss.

Ran 6.2k in the -14C weather. It was damn cold, but I have already forgotten about it. Look how happy I am to go running!


Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Fat2Fit January 25, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

I did my first class ever tonight and wow was i worked the heck out! lol my leg muscles were sore ( partially due to the last few days at the gym ) I was so confused on some parts so i just kept moving pretending like I knew what i was doing Lol! I looked that happy today Only I had a full face of make up I mean done real good only to go wipe it off before hitting the machines! hey i felt pretty oh well!

Crys January 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

LOOOVED Hunger Games! The trilogy was heads and shoulders above Twilight in my opinion. And the only thing I love more than Hunger Games is Indian Food! :) Paneer palak, butter chicken, naan, tandori, samosas... you name it. My stepmother is Indian and I live for her cooking!

Randi January 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

I love me some indian food and have become quite good at cooking some of their dishes at home!

Also you are amazing running in cold weather. I have been happily chugging along on my treadmill bc I cannot run in this cold Boston weather.

Al January 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

The Hunger Games was AMAZING! I knocked that out in a weekend. Katniss is a total beast. I've yet to start the second one though.But it's on my to do list.

Tim January 26, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

I still can't get my head over how cold it is where you live. LOL

P.S - I love Indian food. We've got family from India now (my sister married an Indian guy) and the food they make is to die for!

Christy January 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

You look fantastic.

I can't stand when people complain while working out, either. It's not supposed to be a walk in the park.

LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy. I coulnd't put the books down.

Mimi July 15, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

uh helloooo, u look hella small in this pic!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates