How Low Can You Go

Mama, I'm Still Tired

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

I couldn't today. I am even more tired than yesterday, so I skipped classes and decided to stay home and rest. Going to try and be in bed by 9 pm. I will pick it back up tomorrow with yoga and maybe some weights. I think TOM has me feelin weaker than usual. Sunday they are forecasting -26 C, might have to stay home from my run, even run-a-holics have a limit.
Water intake was better today at least.

Remember--- Your body is the baggage that you carry for life, the more excess the baggage the shorter the trip.

Tomorrow is Friday! Woot Woot!



4 comments:

Thirteenlbs January 21, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Get your rest, girl. We all have days like that. Your weight loss is commendable-- I am searching for my own inspiration!

http://www.thirteenlbs.blogspot.com

Shannie (akaSolidice242) January 21, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

I hope you get some of your energy back soon. How much information did your doctor give you about what your life would be like after you got your thyroid removed? Because your tiredness could be associated with that too.

Tim January 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

I can't even imagine -26. Does it usually get that cold? I'm usually complaining before it even gets to the minus numbers.

Enjoy your well deserved rest! :)

Mitzi January 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Get some rest, take care of yourself. You don't want to burn out - OAN I love your quote!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates