How Low Can You Go

Roses and Chocolate

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2011

   Now that I have calmed down from last night's post (thank you commenters for the kind words), I guess there is nothing that I can do but keep doing what I am doing.  I know that my post seemed a little rash ( for some reason that does not sound like a word), but this blog cannot be all roses and chocolate, I have to report the good days , along with the bad.

You know what I realized?  I completely forgot about my blogaverasy!  January 3rd marked one year that I have been blogging.  I will write a proper post, but I just want to say thank you for all the readers and welcome to all the new readers.  I really enjoy blogging and I am happy that I have this outlet to communicate my feelings and frustrations.

P.S.  Tomorrow or Friday will be the big semi-big chop.  I am frustrated with my hair, so I am going shorter (again), I will post a pic.  Wish me luck.  Hey, now is as good a time as any.  I will just have to wear a little more make up and some big earrings, I am excited!

6 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) January 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

We all have those moments when we are tried of sounding all politically correct! I will pray for us

Alexia January 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

congrats :))))

glad to be able to follow your health journey!

Crys January 13, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

Just catching up with my reading! This is YOUR blog and you use it however you want. The hard thing I've found is that sometimes you're keeping the readers in mind when writing and you alter/censor what you want to say. If there's any place you can be selfish and express yourself, it's here.

I know your frustration well. Hang in there!

Tim January 13, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Gotta agree with Crys. :)

Congrats on passing the year anniversary! :)

Al January 14, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

Congrats on your anniversary!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates