How Low Can You Go

Working These Legs

>> Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shorts are growing on me, no not literally that would be weird and gross. Since it has been so hot, I have had no choice but to rock the shorts, in and out if the gym.





Yup there I am. I actually went to the gym one morning just for the air conditioning that is how hot I was. I am starting to see improvements in my legs to I am working the even harder. Thus, I am more comfortable in shorts.

Tomorrow my friend is having a BBQ/pool party and I going to rock the new bathing suite! Woot Woot!

I am also heading to Toronto for the week to kick of Caribana, which us a West Indian parade next weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown July 23, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Rock that bathing suit tomorrow girl!!!

TO for Caribana - Hello Fun Fun Fun!

Yetti July 24, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

Caribana!? thats going to be some serious fun!

And I agree this heat has me wanting to whip out the shorts too!

Trina July 26, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

I am super self conscious about my legs and shorts. I just started wearing shorts last year. Have fun at your upcoming events!!

Pepper July 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

What leg training do you do? I'm so lost when it comes to a fitness regime and I need some serious plan of attack for my thighs!

Anonymous,  February 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

According to a study done by TNS Research International, the constant interruptions to workflow by these distractions, leaves workers "feeling tired and lethargic". Moreover, this course explores the specific types of food usually available at large events and the best foods to serve to different crowds of people. Soviet and Chinese propaganda portraits also featured celebrities like Chairman Mao while the silhouette style featured Eminem. [URL=http://lopolikumibo.com ]sputa[/URL] This position encourages you to join any groups or clubs you think you can represent or even decide to move away from some group activities that no longer serve your goals. Available meats included elk, deer, and of course buffalo.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates